Monday, April 26, 2010

Food. Brain food.

So, I've been reading my posts lately and yeah, they have been the void of all pictures.
Haha, they're nothing like my old posts where I was...uhh, happier?
Bleah, I don't know.

Haha, I went out with Ashley on Saturday.
And I saw the WEIRDEST advertisement ever.










I mean, come on!

That has just got to be the most awkward possible conversation you could have with your Mum.
And the way that it's phrased!
Mum: "Son, You're above 0.9 m..."
Haha, I don't know; maybe it's just me.

ANYWAYS.
I was actually productive today.
I'm so proud of myself!
I would hug myself if it wasn't for the fact that it would be incredibly sad and loser-ish.

So yeah.
I guess I could post during my study breaks during the exams, but then again, that's what I say every year.
Never happens.

Ok!
So, I was doing my work and stuff.
And I've decided that I'm gonna post EVERYTHING that I eat when I'm studying.
Then you guys would know what not to eat to get to my level of *AHEM*
intellig
ence.
Haha, my dad just came back from the food fair a few days ago, so I have this random bunch of food samples at my place.

So...first thing that I had was this really cool hot chocolate.
Like, the hot chocolate itself wasn't THAT cool, but the way that it was prepared was awesome.

1. Get a hot cup of milk.
2. Get the Chocolate Stick thingy!

3. STIR.
I took a video of it too!

It was supposed to be a sort of break for me, but it just ended up being kinda frustrating.
Stupid thing took so long to melt.
I just sorta gave up at the end.

Then my Dad brought in some Gluten Free granola bar of some sort.
Yupp.
The tastiness of a granola bar minus the sinful amount of fats that come with it!











PLEASE tell me you knew that was a joke.

Yeah, so after that, I had a Vitagen.










Yeah, Vitagen.

Then I had dinner.

Yeeeeeah!
So there you have it:
A blog post.
After a loooooong while.
Now back to studying and procrastinating.

No comments:

Post a Comment