Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Happy Happy Happy Happy.

Hello dancers!
Well, today was the Bollywood dance thingy. I went down after my A Math remedial. It was awesome. The Bollywood thing, not the remedial.
Fine, I guess the remedial was pretty awesome. Got to watch Shao Ping play the guitar.
I didn't go for any of the rehersals so I had absolutley no idea what was going on. All I could hear were the constant chants of "Ceiling!", "Floor!" and "Happy, happy, happy, happy". 
Haha. If only we could get them to do that in cheerings.
Kudos to the Student Council for organising, but this doesnt change anything.
Seriously, it doesn't.
What does "kudos" even mean anyways?
Well, I don't have any photos, so I just
 wordled this post. Haha.
I realised that I was wearing my prefect uniform but my bag was sooo far away. Even further than those extra two o's that I added to the back of "so". 
So I took off my tie and borrowed Jeremy's (Gordon Wong's) student badge. Yay! Problem solved! (Yeah, I know I suspended myself). 
Then Jonno saw me.
Darn.

No comments:

Post a Comment