Stupid speakers are kinda irritating.


Especially the ones from Bose. You know, the speaker brand. I'm just saying. Just because some speakers are made in other countries, doesn't mean that it has crappy sound quality does it? *spasms*. Not being picky or anything but it does kinda look short. And fat. And short.
Anyways, enough with my random rants.
So, I bought a book filled with random shirt designs. Woohoo!
I like the cover. It's squishy. Go squishy!
Hopefully it will inspire some of my designs. Not the squishy-ness but the designs in the book.
Fine, maybe a bit of the squishy-ness.
Yeah, even the most awesome-mest of people get mental blocks once in a while.
When I say once in a while I mean often.
And when I say often I mean all the time.
The weirdest thing happened on MSN today. Here's an excerpt (it's a conversation between Matt and me) :
`matty-ew says:
damn jaime!
`matty-ew says:
damn freaky
`matty-ew says:
i nearly fell over the banister one floor down just now
jaime says:
oh
jaime says:
dont u just LOVE adrenaline
`matty-ew says:
..
`matty-ew says:
no
`matty-ew says:
that's the freaky part
`matty-ew says:
i wasn't freaked out
jaime says:
gtg dinner!
Yeah.
Probably shouldn't have done that.
No comments:
Post a Comment