Saturday, May 16, 2009

Heartless

Hello: People who are actually reading this blog.
I apologize for the emo title. And the lack of pictures. For those who know, yeah.
So I'll kinda be at the wake for the next four days. (It's okay, don't miss me too much. Haha.)
I had nothing much to do at the wake- it being the first day and all; so I did some doodling! I'll upload them for you guys to admire my awesome-ness when I have the time.

Well, on to the emo rant.
Please don't read it if you don't want to, I'll try not to make it THAT emo; don't wanna spread the pain but I just have to get it out of me.

She died today.
But why don't I feel a thing?
Not even the slightest tinge of sympathy.
I try to at least shed a tear, but it seems some how, that I've finally ran out.
Heartless. That's what I am.
"The exams ended today, shouldn't you be happy?" a friend asks,
"I should be".
I lied.
The void of human emotion.
Heartless.

No comments:

Post a Comment