Wednesday, May 20, 2009

No More Sorrow

Hi Guys! (I'm running outta synonyms for a group of people.)
Well, the wakes, funeral and sea burial are finally over. From today onwards, I'm a free man. Free to go out, that is.
I've decided to put this all behind me, so no more emologs. (hehe. emo-blogs).
The title of this post is a Linkin Park song by the way. (For all you music illiterates. *Ahem* *Ivan*). 
So I went to Victor's house to get my A Math textbook. (Or Brown Textbook as a certain C Math teacher calls it).
On the way out, I met my uncle from Canada. He said he liked my shoes, called them "Rock star shoes". My shoes do say "All Star" on them but yeah, I'm a rock star.
Jonno's chasing me for my designs. I couldn't really do them earlier for certain reasons but I don't really want to tell him. Don't wanna make him feel like what he is. (Haha, trying to avoid vulgarities).
Anyways, off to doing C Math homework.
Whoosh!

No comments:

Post a Comment