Saturday, December 12, 2009

Awkward Situations

Okay, it's not that I haven't been posting; it's just that I haven't turned on my computer in a long time.
Yeah, a really long time.

Anyways, since I have just once again been reminded that procrastination is bad, I have decided to make a new list.
Yeah, I had been planing to write this one for a long time.
It was actually supposed to be the first thing I was supposed to do after the exams.
Heh, Assassin's Creed 2 happened.

So yeah.

The Top 5 most awkward situations.

Okay, now this isn't in any order of awkwardness for two reasons.
(1) We all know that there are different types of awkwardness and
(2) I'm just naming them off the top of my head.
Bleah, whatever works for you.

1. When you're at somebody's house, having dinner with his/her family and you don't really know if you should be looking at anyone or anything so you just stare at your food.

2. When you scoff at the awkwardness of a awkward situation and everyone hears, making the situation that much more awkward. Seriously, whether on purpose or not, bad idea.

3. When you see your friend's parent(s) and you say "Hi Aunty/Uncle!" but then they don't reply so you don't know if you should say it louder cause maybe they didn't hear you the first time or maybe they just don't want to reply cause they've had a crappy day. Whew! That was a mouth full, uhh, finger full.

4. When you meet someone you haven't met in a loooong time on the street and they recognise you and they start talking to you and while you sorta remember them, you can't really remember their name or where they came from. Then you have to try to avoid using their name in a sentence.

5. When you accidentally call the wrong person on your contact list and you don't really want them to know that you actually meant to call someone else so you make up a totally random conversation to cover up.

Yeah, that's it.
I would name a sixth one, but then I'd have to make up four others to make it a "Top 10" list.
Either that, or have a "Top 6" list; but no one does that.

Garr, I can't stand those people who add you on Facebook and change their name to that of a random soccer player and have a display picture of one too.
Dammit! Get a life!
And a mutual friend that isn't Kaka!

No comments:

Post a Comment