Like, it really sucks.
It's like, not there!
The fonts, the colours are gone!
Yeah, the colours, font and size selection buttons have disappeared off my blog toolbar.
Curses.
Now I know how Ivan used to feel.
Anyways, EOY Camp was FREAKING AWESOME.
I know I use that adjective too often, but it was.
I don't know if I should be like, typing out everything that happened in camp cause Ivan may jew off it.
Haha, so right now, I'm gonna jew off Jem.
Ok, well, all I have to say is that everyone who missed it missed out on A LOT.
I think the milestone of the camp, for me, was EXCO selection.
It was really tough.
Really tough.
That's all I have to say (or at least all that I'm allowed to say).
Heh, I really hope that those nine who stayed behind for the talk took what we said to heart.
Really, if any of you are reading this, please remember what I said cause those who got didn't get in are still freaking awesome Prefects and CFC Members so never ever think of them as anything less than what you did before CFC EXCO 2010.
CFC 2010 is gonna be awesome.
Just like a cheer.
Haha, thanks Edwin, for the inspiration.
Hmm, I really don't know if I should be writing that list of people I want to thank. It's gonna take waaaayyy too long.
Anyways, I'm pretty sure I've said what I wanted in their cards (or at least as much as their cards could hold).
Yupp, hopefully 2010 is gonna be awesome.
One with colour, font and size selection.
OH MY.
I just found it.
EPIC.
Turns out I was on the wrong tab.
"Edit Html" instead of "Compose".
Bleah, I'm still gonna leave the above font as that for the memories.
Oh yeah, I've made the comments open to everyone.
So I'm expecting comments!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI am a comment! Woo!
ReplyDeleteFINALLY. a comment thingy! i must have missed a crap load when i left, like i normally always do. how did the waterbomb games go? i feel like crap now
ReplyDelete