I guess it's just a mix of busy-ness and procrastination.
Haha, writing down what goes on in your head tiring work!
Work that's worth procrastinating!
Hehe, this was my to-do wall at the start of the weekend:
Yeah.
I know some of the stuff there are super retarded, but it is still something I have "to-do" so it's up there.
This is my workspace:
ANYWAYS.
What is it with the current trend of scandals with the celebrity and the affair and the blah and the other thing?
First Tiger Woods, then Ashley Cole then Jack Neo.
Haha, what I noticed about all these scandals is that it was always the woman that told on the guy.
So yeah, don't trust women with secrets.
Yeah, and Bros before Hoes.
Haha.
So, since we didn't have any homework today, Jer came over.
Then Victor asked if it was week 8.
Epic.
Yeah.
It has been a long time since I've made a list, so yeah!
I know it kind of seems like I'm forcing these out, but I'm not!
It's not like, some franchise or those books that never seem to have an end.
Well, these lists don't seem to have an end either...but that's just going off topic.
Okay, so this is a list of stuff I love about hanging out with my friends. Hehe, I'm using the word "we" instead of a name so that its more applicable to everyone. Well, most of them do actually apply to more than one person, so yeah.
- When we look at each other after seeing something REALLY funny and then just starting laughing really loudly.
- When we're having recess and Mark does something really retarded and everyone just goes "Maaark.....". This is usually followed by a sarcastic comment on Mark and the shaking of one's head.
- When we initially plan to go out and do stuff, but end up just staying over at your house and play games and stuff.
- When we laugh at a super dee-dooper quadruple inside joke and everyone else is just like, "Whaat? What's going on?"
- When we plan some super last minute outing on a Friday night and we end up just taking a nice walk back home.
Haha, that's it.
Oh yeah, we managed to compile the haircheck lists before 8am today.
Success!
No comments:
Post a Comment