Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The David

Haha, I just read my previous message history with David.
David Leong, by the way.

Ashleeee. said:
right... tmr meet at 145 at j8.. outside the cinema..
and yes david.. thats jaime
chenoweff said:
hi!
david right?
Ashleeee. said:
lol.. retards.
The David said:
wait what?
whos chenoweff?


Very nice.
Haha, yeah.
That's all I have time for.
Micro-blogging is taking over the world!
And I resent that!

Well, if you don't understand it; here's the short story:
Ivan and I swapped identities on MSN.
Cool eh?
But anyways, that was a looong time ago.
So basically, I was trying to trick David into thinking that I was someone else.
Probably pretending (alliteration!) to be some girl or something.
Hmm, now that I think about it; I probably should have slipped in a few smilies to make myself more convincing.
But then Ashley told David!
But then David, being David, still fell for it.
Hehe.

Okay, back to Chinese Coursework.
Get well soon Victor!
Hopefully, this post would cheer you up.

No comments:

Post a Comment