Read the title; it explains everything.
So this post is gonna be pretty long.
For those who hate reading my blog (but for some weird reason still are), brace yourselves!
For those who for some weird reason simply love reading my blog, rejoice! And brace yourselves for some super long post that would give you myopia faster than Brandon Chia would slap you after making fun of his socks!
Or after you go "Lights! Camera! Action!" in front of him!
Or after you start mocking his panicking!
Or after you go to him and be like all "Sorry man!"
Or after you drop his Macbook!
Or after you swap his Macbook with Benedict's!
Or after you steal his notebook of death and hide it in Benedict's bag!
Or after you eat chewing gum in school cause you forgot to spit it out after breakfast!
Oh wow.
That should be a list.
Okay!
That shall be the-list-of-stuff-that-Brandon-Chia-would-slap-you-faster-than-you-could-get-myopia-from-reading-this-post list!
Hmm, it seems pretty weird for me to be posting about Ivan's Birthday like, a month after the party but I'm still gonna do it! Because firstly, it was his party and secondly, my life is boring.
Yeah, sue me.
Soooooooo, we went to Ivan's place.

Then we watched The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. The title's in italics as per orders from TMMW. Haha, was that how I said it?
Anyways!
The movie was awesome!
Well, it was more understandable than The Informant and Marvin (that white robot thingy) just screamed Jowll. Yupp.
Then we had dinner!
With the lamb!
And the pasta!
And the onion soup!
It was so embarrassing cause Ivan made me a special dish just because I couldn't chew right.
Stupid rockmelons.
Oh wait, I meant raspberries.
Yeah.
Stupid raspberries.
It was super awkward cause people kept reminding me that Ivan made the dish just for me.
Grrr.
I bet Ivan told them to do that!
Okay!
On to JuneAct!
I have no pictures to post (and I probably never will)!
I won't go much into details but let's just say it was a whole bunch of awkward situations crammed into a day of more awkward situations (especially lunches).
Haha, I know that usually means that I'd have a lot more to post but it's the kind of awkward that would warrant a lifetime of mocking from Jer.
So yeah.
All I have to say is that the Jeanne-dar works Jowll!
The BBQ was awesome too.
Haha, I seriously think that if we just get ACPB together, we could just watch grass grow and we'd find it awesome.
And fun.
I fetched Victor there but we got lost.
Thank goodness Nav wore his outing clothes!
Haha, once again, no photos! (I wonder why...*Stares at Victor*)
Oh gosh...I haven't even started on Year 3 Camp.
The water balloons were freakin' awesome!
I named mine uhh, Paul?
Darn, I can't remember.
OH RIGHT.
STAN!
I think.
Yupp, so that was basically most of what I did in the holidays.
I may have forgotten some stuff but since I've forgotten, I shall not remember!
Oh wow, that was a completely redundant statement.
Yep.
Fading away now...
Into the background...
Okay, post over.
No comments:
Post a Comment