(Or should I say LDU Dinner).
I just wish we had more time.
Haha, I don't really know why, but I feel so...replacable in the performance.
Yes, besides that; we watched Freedom Writers today.
Note how the title is underlined- as instructed by the MoMW.
If you don't know what that stands for, go check the previous posts you unloyal reader!
It has something to do with watches, and I guess now lime green shoes too.

Oh yes!
Speaking of lime green shoes, you should have seen MoMW during the swim meet!
Completely lime green.
Well, apparently they're called suedes but who cares?
If I were Ivan, he would be my idol now.
Anyways, after the movie we were trying to explain the movie to my mum.
The conversation was epic as usual.
Dad: "So she introduced the students to the holocaust"
Mum: "What's a holocaust?"
Yeah.
Epic.
Nice picture of lime green shoes... I like the color and style of those shoes!!
ReplyDelete