Saturday, August 1, 2009

The Hormat turn

Well, I guess since today was the Try for Tomorrow thingy I might as well talk about it.
But before that, I have one thing to say:
IB Girls suck at selling.

They pretty much fail as entrepreneurs.
So, they were trying to sell tickets to our class.
Which obviously failed.

IBG: "Do you guys wanna buy tickets for try for tomorrow?" (In irritating I-don't-really-want-to-do-this-cause-I-think-secondary-school-students-are-stupid voice)
Scholars: *continue doing maths*
Non-scholars: "Nooooo."
IBG: "Come-on. It's for charity."
Jaime: (starts laughing very loudly)
IBG: *mutters to herself* There'll be lots of girls there!i
Jer: "I'm Gay!"
Victor: "Are you even in rugby?"

I guess we were pretty bad to them.
But I hate it how they just treat us as if we're not as "sophisticated" as them just because we're in secondary school.
Well I have news for you:
We aren't some bunch of horny retards.

Yeah.
After that I went to Ulu Pandan CC for the NDP observance ceremony thingy.
To march in it; not watch.
Stupid girl whos-school-I-shall-not-name-unless-you-ask-me-and-looks-like-Josiah-Lim kept on critisizing me.
Then in the end she messed up in the parade.

Cause everyone can turn when you're presenting your arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment