Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Up-ish

Haha, I haven't posted in a few days so I guess I'll have to make a long post (not by Jem's standards, of course).

So, I went to Ashley's house on sunday.
It was so awesome (your welcome, Ashley, for promoting your house).
So, I went there at like, 10.
But Ashley wouldn't let me play his Les Paul till like, 11.
Curses!
Then we went to watch "Up".
No, I'm not emo Ash!
Dammit, now I sound like some Joel.
The movie is just so emo.
Like, the nostalgic feeling that you get when you're packing up and see some old photo of your primary school class.

Yeah, then we went back to his house and I got owned by the guy with the guitar diploma.
Bleah.
I just realised that I didn't play (fake)guitar for the whole time I was there.

Yeah.
Pool was fun.
But I'm really bad at it.
Jeremy kept on cheating with his long legs.

Then I sleptover at Victor's place.
It was fun but I'm not gonna talk about it.
Just in case a certain Ehm (pronounced "M") reads this blog.

Hmm, yeah.
That's about it.
Can't seem to upload pictures.
Stupid blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment