Okay!
Mid Years are over.
Yup. So on Wednesday, we went over the Mark's house.
It was pretty darn fun ganging up on Mark in Halo.
He got pretty annoyed.
So during lunch, I dared Jer to have like, a spoonful of the seasoning at Mark's place.
It was pretty crazy.
Yupp.
Yes, I do realise my voice sounds REALLY weird.
Maaan.
Haha, I guess I should explain some of the jokes in the video.
1. Okay, the thing about Mark and the onions is because like, 5 seconds before we started the video, we were having spaghetti at Mark's place. Then like, towards the end of the meal, we noticed Mark had this piece of onion stuck like, just below his eye. We didn't tell him where it was so like, he just washed his whole face.
2. Uhh, you should probably get the Annoying Orange reference from Nick. Like, we were being asked if we wanted apples.
3. The thing about water tasting sweet is like, firstly, the MRT saying and secondly, a thing from Bubblewrap that I'm not sure if I'm allowed to divulge.
Yupp. That was pretty much it from Mark's house.
It was pretty epic trying to teach Nick how to play the "Smoke on the Water" riff on the keys.
Haha, I do have a video of Victor prank calling some advert, but I'm not sure if he wants me to upload it or not.
So yeah, tell me!
I got back my charger from Ivan today.
Thanks for the notes!
You don't always have to be so grateful, you know.
It wasn't THAT big a deal; I was in camp anyways!
Yeah, but thanks anyway.
Monday, May 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment