I just found the '06 Yearbook.
Haha, I remember most of the things that happened back then.
I remember sitting at the mall-to all the way through recess; was that what it was called?
Haha, do you still remember our signal to meet up there?
I remember the running; You were always better at the stairs.
I remember the fights, the advice and the "Lean on Me"s that you would sing just to cheer me up.
Sounds gay, I know; but I didn't mind.
Now I'm looking at a photo on Facebook.
Everyone's guessing who's handwriting it is on the whiteboard.
Haha, "Chris Kee!", they say.
I feel like correcting them, but nah; it's already been like, a year since the comment.
I can still remember the last day in that class.
I cried cause I pissed you off again.
How apt.
I still remember all those times you said that you used to be "bad" before you met me.
And that you could change back whenever you wanted.
Hah, I remember thinking, "Define "bad"".
I remember the cheese fries every Friday. (Or was that Wednesday?)
And the fries with gravy on it on all the other days.
Haha, you would know, you invented the dish, didn't you?
Haha, the cards!
The birthday cards!
I'm pretty sure I could find them if I looked hard enough.
Remember the plan?
To change join the Board together and change it?
What ever happened to that?
Haha, I guess you were right; we were going to drift apart.
Things change; who was I kidding?
I guess I was too naive to accept that.
No, I'm not emo-ing!
Just...reminiscing.
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment