Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Feeder Marbles.

I just saw this video on Youtube.
Yes, Ivan; I expect you to watch it.

I always love seeing anyone being very passionate about something.
Haha, don't ask why; I have no idea.
But I don't know whether I should be happy for the guy or like, really sorry for the mum. Or is that his wife?
Okay, whatever; I don't know.
But like, whoever she is, it must really suck to like, have someone else in the house who only comes down for dinner.
Fine, that's what I do too but that's besides the point!

The feeder schools visited us today.
Oh gosh, I really felt like shouting at them.
Haha, now I remember why I was always so stressed out as a prefect back then.
There was this class where they made fun of this guy so bad that they made him cry.
I was really pissed at the Prefect Councilor for not doing anything.

Haha, then Chenhui, Nick, Victor and I were talking about the super slack prefect selection process in primary school.

Jaime: "Oh my gosh, I was damn pissed with that Alex Yeo!"
Chenhui: "Yeah, a lot of the prefects weren't acting like prefects. Like that Deputy Head Prefect!"
Jaime: "Yeah! That's cause their selection process is super slack! Like, you just need to suck up to the teacher and like, you get the job!"
Nick: "Yeah. Just like Jaime!"

Curses.

No comments:

Post a Comment