Except for Saturday night where we were watching Prince of Persia and Jer let out a scoff at an awkward moment in the movie.
The cool part is that the rest of the theatre laughed with us.
Makes me wish that I was the one that couldn't hold in my laughter.
It was super cool though.
Soooo epic.
I can't seem to find a screen shot of that scene though.
Haha, okay; just imagine like this guy...

...and this guy.

Like, just straight up in your face forcing you to make a decision.
Okay, never mind; just go wait for the movie to be shown on HBO and you'll get what I mean.
Haha, I don't know if Blogger is gonna revoke my account for this but I've been thinking of moving over to Tumblr lately.
I don't know, the layout and themes seem cooler there.
And yes, that photo was ripped off the internet.
Puh-lease; I don't have THAT much time.
No comments:
Post a Comment