I haven't posted in a long while.
Hence, I am forced to combine all the stuff which happened over the past few days into one MASSIVE post!
Okay!
Firstly, my birthday!
Haha, the party was...not really much of a party.
Bleah, I admit it; I didn't really plan it out that well.
I don't know, I just figured things would fall into place like they always do.
We went to Burger King in the morning for breakfast.
Well, at least we thought it was Burger King.

But in turns out that Burger King was replaced by Wendy's.
So yeah, we had breakfast at Wendy's.
Just before it flooded.
It was super funny.
We went in there and Ashley was like all, "Where did Burger King go?"
The servings were REALLY small too.
And that is the place where Mark took a picture of me videoing him. NOT me camwhoring!
I would upload the video now for proof, but I'm too lazy.
Plus, there's school tomorrow; so I shan't.
Yupp, we had cake cutting after dinner.
It was super epic cause my Mum wanted to do so many different combinations that all the candles melted by the time we were done.
Ivan didn't trust me to get the wax off myself so I just eye-powered.
Anyways, thanks Ashley, Ivan, Mark and Lance for making my birthday THAT much more awesome.Haha, it wouldn't be the same without you guys.
Darn, it super late now.
So I'll do the post about Ivan's birthday, JuneAct and the BBQ some other day.
Stupid time.
Why can't you just wait for once?
No comments:
Post a Comment