Uhh.
I have nothing to post about.
That's a first.
Oh gosh, this is awkward.
EIGHT.
I'm starting to think that my blog is starting to suck.
It sorta lost it's awesome-ness.
I think I'm trying too hard.
And that I'm still stalling.
This is really weird.
Like, how I'm stalling although there isn't really much of a sense of time for those reading the post.
You know that feeling where something's bumming you out but you don't really know what it is?
Yeah.
Weird, I know.
It really sucks too cause you don't know what to do about it.
I wanna be happy!
But I just can't!
OH.
Hehe, Jowll finally admitted to his pimp-ish ways.
Hehe.
Joel: "Tell him I'm not gay!"
Jaime: "Oh, yeah. He totally is."
Joshua: "Hah! I knew it!"
Jaime: "Haha, just kidding lah. Joel is like, some pimp! He practically owns PLMG."
Joel: "Yeah! And other schools too!"
Jaime: "OH MY!"
*Runs off to boardroom to tell someone*
Yep.
That's it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment