Thursday, January 20, 2011

The epitome of the misunderstood

I don't think it's really about people not understanding me.
I'm pretty sure most of them do.
I mean, they may not necessarily understand exactly who you are on the inside as opposed to who you portray yourself to be; but does the understanding of who you are on the inside really matter?
That supposed "real you" isn't who they're dealing with everyday, is it?

I don't think it's really about people not understanding me; it's more of the fact that I don't really understand myself sometimes, even the person I portray myself to be.
EVERYTHING'S A FACADE.

Haha, ignore that last line.
No, I'm not emo-ing.
I've just decided to post some of my more uhh, serious thoughts here once in a while.
It's just a way for me to keep track of my train of thought and I just thought that it wouldn't hurt to share it.
Do note that I'm not perpetually in the mindset of what I do post in these posts though.
And no, not ALL my posts are gonna be like this from now on; that would be depressing.
It's just what I think when I've nothing to think about sometimes.
I was initially supposed to write it down in a journal of some sort
But then I realised that whenever I started writing, my brain sorta switched off and I just wasn't able to express my thoughts very clearly.
I guess that's what 4 years of writing essays on the computer does to you.

And no, the title isn't what I think of myself; it's just what got me thinking.

Wow, nine out of fifteen lines starting with the letter "I".
I feel so self centered right now.
Oh wait, that makes it ten now.
Curses.

No comments:

Post a Comment