Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Extension

I finally remembered to post this.











Thanks Ivan!

Well, today was epic.
Especially for physics.
You see, we ACSians being the awesome people that we are slacked off for out physics project.
And so Victor sent a request for an extension for his group.
It was so epic.
The Sharm even showed it to the whole class.

"Dear Madam,

I would like to request for an extension for the Physics Coursework that is due on Friday on behalf of my group, which consists of Zhi Liang, Matthew, Yun En, Josiah Lim and I.
I have an increasing fear that my group would NOT be able to complete the coursework due both to the amount of other coursework, homework and events that have been happening unfortunately during the same time period the Physics coursework is to be completed over.

The increasing amount of pressure coupled with work and the inherent lack of scholars in my group would mean a significant disadvantage and lapse in scholarly knowledge.
Therefore, I have decided to humbly request for your grace in allowing for an extension to the Physics Coursework.

I am confident that your understanding and goodwill would allow you to make the right choice.

Victor Yaw 3.18 Nathan"

She ended up liking it so much that she gave an extension to the whole class.
Thanks Victor!

That last line up there ("I am confident...") was the Sharm's favourite line.
Hehe.

I shall call this date, the 30th day of the 7th month:
The Extension.

We are all to ask for an extension for any homework due on that day.
Hmm, maybe I'll make it a school holiday.

But that'll have to wait till after the First Continental Congress achieves its completely un-murderous intents which have absolutley nothing to do with Mr Smilely.

No comments:

Post a Comment