It's not really much of a series, or a merchandise; it's just how I feel.
5 things I hate:
1. How the collar on a polo-t somehow always curls upwards.
2. Ignorant Youtubers.
3. Religion flamers.
4. Finishing a Core Math worksheet and then realising it was the wrong one.
5. How adults just dump the food they can't finish or don't like on your plate, then expect you to finish it.
Now to substantiate.
1. Really, the polo-t thing is super irr
itating, although I don't really notice it until a look into a mirror.2. Let's see..."those ragheads (terrorists) are fighting a losing war face the facts man"- redneckr700. Yeah, that was a quote from Youtube. Sikhs are not terrorists... sheesh, it's like, a whole different religion.
3. Yeah, you know what I mean. No offence, but it seems to me that most of the time, it seems to be Christians who're doing it. I mean, come on, it's called "Respect". But chill, I'm not pointing fingers.
4. It just happened. I hate my life.
5. I'm. Not. A. Growing. Boy.
Hmm, yeah, that's about it.
Moving on.
Oh yeah, it was so awesome.
I have just been called "damn smart" by Ivan, on friday.
Yay!
Go away Isaac!
This blog post is special and awesome cause it has two parts.
Top 5 reasons why no one should be allowed to listen to my thoughts:
1. I use the word "ironic" at least 50 times a day in my head. For example: "Isn't it ironic how I can't think of an example right now?"
2. I am constantly contributing to one of the 17 voices in Ivan's head. So you'd probably be hearing "Hi, Ivan!" half the time.
3. You'd probably be wondering why you're wasting your time listening to my thoughts.
4. Someone would steal my designs before I draw them.
5. Your head would explode cause the overwhelming amount of random philosophical crap that I think about when I'm bored. (I hate the guy who thought of infinity.)
Yup, that's pretty much it.
No comments:
Post a Comment