Especially the procrastination and the sleeping part.
They just seem to go hand in hand.
Yeah, I know I haven't been updating in awhile.
But hey, it is the End of Year Exams.
So everyone should be mugging here and there.
*Ahem* Ashley *Ahem*
Well, today was physics tuition followed by "The Theory of Mugging" in the boardroom.
We discussed about the different applications of mugging and the concepts behind it.
Didn't really get into too much detail in the practical sessions.

So yeah, mostly the theory part.
I don't know why, but I always feel like sleeping in the car just as we enter the gate.
I just suddenly feel super tired.
It's like:
Mum: "Okay! We're back!"
Jaime: "Okay, thanks!" *Falls asleep*
Yeah, strange.
I woke up at like, 10 in my parents bedroom.
Apparently I fell asleep on the couch.
Then I had a shower.
And now I'm taking a break from the practical session of mugging.
Doing the Mole Concept and all its little sadistic Chemistry buddies; like, Acids and Bases.
Oh! I found this awesome tiny can of grape soda in the fridge.
It's Japanese, I can tell.
So yeah, that's pretty much it.
Once again, don't expect much more updates unless of course you find reading my blog a form of stress relief, then just tell me and I'll probably update more.
I owe you 1 guitar pick Ivan.
And that is that.
No comments:
Post a Comment