Yeah, you know, that guy.
It's not only the short and fat jokes.
Like, for some reason he has this face that just makes you wanna pick on him.
Just today he got cut by 3 IB girls while queueing up for his mee pok.
It was quite sad.
And to my dismay, pretty amusing.
It was really weird.
So, as you can see from the diagram on the right; the red circle represents Mark.
The blue circles represent me and Jer (the thinner one is Jeremy).
The grey circles aren't important.
The green circles represent the IB girls and the purple circle is the IB guy.
Oh, the black rectangle represents the stall
So Mark was lining up for food.
And Jer and I were like, one person behind him.
We were just talking when it happened.
The conversation went something like this:
*Green circles cut Mark's queue*
Jer: "Oh my gosh, that's damn sad"
Jaime: "Haha! Uhh, what?"
Jer: "The green circles just cut Mark"
Jaime: "I find it so pissing how they're acting as if nothing happened"
*Mark turns around, gives us the 'What-do-I-do-now?' look*
Jaime: "Say you're the Student Council's Vice President's little brother!"
*Laughs*
*Purple Circle cuts in front of Mark; directly behind Green Circles*
Jaime: "Oh my gosh, that's damn sad"
I just started laughing after that so I can't remember much.
Yeah.
Oh! I got a sore throat this morning.
It sucked cause I had a runny nose too.
Let's see, after using up the Punisher's tissues I went on to Jer and then Jerry.
1) Isaac Koh
2) Jeremy Wong
3) Jerry Chiang
That's the list of people whom I owe tissues to.
Yeah.




No comments:
Post a Comment