Unlike Ivan or Jem, I won't write an essay.
Learning to be a rebel from Crisis Management Interactive Workshop.
Someone please enlighten me on the full name of that.
So, going in middle-to-end-and-back-to-start-order (also known as Star Wars-sicle order).
I was tired.
Sleeping at 3.30 in the morning every night at PSC was probably a bad choice.
Came late for Year 1 Camp.
Sorry people!
Well, the camp was pretty much filled with a frustrating lack of urgency.
Can't say I was any better though.
My Mum said that a little bird told her that I was pretty much PMSing throughout the camp. And that it reflected badly upon me.
I didn't mean to, really.
In fact, I actually tried as much as possible to not act that sleepy.
People say that your true colours are revealed when you're under stress.
I guess that means I'm really just a PMSing loser.
I don't hate Benedict!
The cadet, I mean.
Really, I was just wondering!
Bleah, why do I even bother?
No one believes me.
Post Camp was pretty awesome.
Hung out with John, Chenhui (note the one word-edness) and Yu Zi.
Ate, and ate.
Cup noodles.
Then I fell asleep and made my mum wait for half an hour.
My bad.
So here I am, sitting in front of a maroon Probook.
Wondering what have I become.
Am I really that bad?
Well, PSC was particularly awesome.
I especially liked the way I handled the last cheering session.
Crisis Management workshop was awesome too.
I don't why I keep thinking that maybe I should have been less nice to the nominees although during camp, I was so sure of what I was doing.
Thanks Evaluators.
I'm really proud of you.
When Jem told me that some of you stayed up to evaluate.
You wouldn't believe how proud I felt.
Hmm, Nightgames were pretty awesome too.
Felt like some pedophile though, stalking Year 1 and 2 nominees.
Eww.
So, I guess that does it.
"How 'bout them apples?"
No comments:
Post a Comment