Wednesday, October 28, 2009

MUN-ing and stuff

Hold on Taylor, I'm gonna let you finish, but I've got to say that MUN is the fun-est thing of all time!
Of all time!

It's just an awesome mix of slacking and debating.
Today was super epic.

There was a resolution for the banning of all nuclear weapons.

So after the delegate was done reading the clauses, a damn epic thing happened.

Chair: "Do any countries have any objections to the banning of nuclear weapons?"
*Total silence*
Chair: "Maybe the delegate of DPR Korea?"

*DP
R Korea looks up*
DPR Korea: "Oh, uhh, nope."
Epic.


Yeah.
Then we had a cyber wellness talk.

Something about Extreme Gaming and this completely retarded Reggie dude who couldn't stop saying "Man".

The worst part was that he was saying it in the most unnatural way possible.
It was like, "How's your day, maaaaaan!"
.
Argh!


Then once again, Mark fell asleep.
It was so stupid cause we were sitting in the last row, and so we were blocked by the row in front of us.
You would think that he would be able to sleep without getting caught right?

Hah, I wish.


The green line represents the level his head would have been if he fell asleep while sitting down like a normal person.
The red line represents the level his head was after falling asleep after sitting on the seat without folding it down.

Yeah, epic fail, I know.

That's pretty much it for today.

Haha, I really don't know whether I should be mad at my parents or something.

Like, that was written by my Dad.
"Ming Yu" is my brother's chinese name.
Catch my drift?

Heh, I don't know, I guess it's kind of an endearing trait or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment