Yes, today was the day.
The long await "Kopi-o with me in the SAC" day.
Well, I could waste time building up all the suspense and hype about it, but I really should start mugging for stuff.
So yeah.
It wasn't that great.
In the end, we didn't even go to the SAC cause we just had recess.
We ended up reverting back to our primal instincts of stereotypical nerdy-ness and mugged the lesson away.
Oh well.
At least I got started on IHS.
Yeah, I know I was supposed to do the "5-Things-you-didn't-know-about-Jaime" list, but I really have no time.
So I'll just give a really short one.
Here goes nothing:
1 Thing you probably didn't know about Jaime:
1. My smiley faces always and only have the smile to the right.
-For example, ":)".
No, I don't really care which way looks better. The point is that I'm happy. Towards the right.
Yay!
Okay, off to mugging.
Unfortunately I'm not as fortunate as people who have Chicken Essence to drink in the morning. Cheaters!
It's like, brain steroids.
They should call that doping for exams.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment