Since I'm already taking a break from all the mugging anyways.
It seems like no matter how much I mug Chemistry, nothing seems to get into my head.
Heck, the only compound I can remember is Potassium Hydroxide.
Uhh, that's a Covalent Bond right?
I sure hope so.
Well, I should really get started on other subjects. Hmm, I was going to talk about either my categorization of the different styles of mugging or another one of my "5 Things You Don't Know About Jaime" lists.
I figure I'm gonna do both.
So the way I see it, there are about 3 different types of mugging styles. I'll probably talk about the different types of muggers next time.
Oh yeah, before I begin, there are probably a few terms that you'd have to familiarize yourself with.
Word: Mugger (noun) Pronunciation: məg·lət
Definition: A student who aspires to be a mugger or tries to look or act like one.
Word: Foolscap (noun) Pronunciation: fulls·cap Definition: A tool used by schools to indirectly demean or question the student's/mugger's/mugglet's intelligence.
So, on with the lists:
1. The Photocopy Mugger. Well, I was gonna call this "The Copy-t
he-whole-textbook-onto-foolscap Mugger", but Mr Smiley called it this. So I'm gonna call it this. As the name suggests, the mugger/mugglet basically copies EVERYTHING from the textbook onto foolscap. Yeah, that's pretty much me (that's why it's first).2. The Paper Mugger. The mugger/mugglet pretty much mugs the "proper" way, or at least I think it's the proper way to mug. It's basically doing different
papers and questions over and over again. Effective, albeit a tad bit boring, I must say. 3. The Textbook Mugger. No, this is not the same as "The Photocopy Mugger", although the materials used are pretty much the same. Minus the pen and foolscap. The mugger/mugglet just reads right through the textbook. Done.
I'm not sure if I covered everything, but that's how I see it so far.
Haha, funny story. When I came back from math tuition today, my Dad had just returned too.
Dad: "Hi Jaime! Guess what?"
Jaime: "Wha..."
Dad: "I got you some biscuits to help you study!"
Jaime: "Huh? Oh, okay. What biscuits are they?"
Dad: "Oh, they're really good. Uhh... *reads packet* they're Caramelised Biscuits!" Jaime: "OH MY GOSH. *Explains whole story about Jem and how I was gonna ask him to get me some*"
Dad: "Haha! I can read your mind!"

Garr.
Okay Ivan, now you're not the only one.
Haha, yeah, I do realise that I didn't include a "5-Things-You-Didn't-Know-About-Jaime" List but it's dinner time.
Well, I guess that's at least something for you guys to look forward to.
No comments:
Post a Comment