Saturday, October 31, 2009

Sometimes, I wish I was yellow.

I completely overslept for the first 50th Council Meeting today.
Woke up at 8, then I thought: "Oh look! One hour to sleep!", and went back to sleep.
Then I woke up at 12.45.

By the time I got out of the house and called Victor, the meeting had already ended.
What a great way to start my term.

So I ended up inviting Jer over, going to Funan to buy Borderlands and coming back to my place to play it.
It was fun, I guess.

I always wonder why people sign off after their posts.
I mean, it's your blog; unless it's a shared blog, of course.
Who else is gonna post?
Unless of course you're a blog hacker like Ashley!

So yeah, this is Jaime.
Not signing off.
(You see the complete redundant-ness of that?)

No comments:

Post a Comment