Wednesday, November 4, 2009

IBA and stuff

A certain celebrity came to the clinic on Tuesday.
Haha, I didn't realise it till I saw her case file and overheard the employees talking about it.
I knew she looked familiar!
Too bad I was in the dispensary and not the reception.

Actually, now that I think about it, I would have completely embarrassed myself.
Jaime: "Good Morning Ma'am!"
Celebrity-whom-I-should-really-know: "Hi"
*Jaime squints eyes*
Jaime: "OH! YOU'RE THAT...uhh...you're that...uhh...nevermind. Is there any particular doctor you would like to see Ma'am?"

Hmm...I wonder if famous people expect you to know their names.
Maybe they get pissed if you don't know their names. Maybe they'd be relieved that there is someone on this freakin' island that doesn't watch Channel 5 or something.

Heh, I like my job.
Too bad I'm not too great at it.
I guess I can only make up for it by working hard or something.
The weirdest part is when they find out that your life's ambition is not to be a doctor.

Hmm, Ivan's right, it is kinda abrupt ending without signing off.

P.S. Victor, if you're reading this, sorry I'm not replying your SMSes, if my Dad sees the overseas SMSes on my bill, I'm screwed.

No comments:

Post a Comment