Saturday, November 14, 2009

Them Evil Brownies

I was late for the Council Meeting.
Again.
Bleah, I blame the MRT.

We've decided on the placements of the new Prefects in the committees.

Awesome.

Too bad Nick and Brandon were getting flamed in the background, so only Tim's opinion were taken into consideration.

"If their gay, they're in."


Hmm, met up with Victor after that.
Modern Warfare 2.

'Nuff said.


Heh, dinner was kinda awkward.
Oh right, yeah, I had it with Victor and like, his family minus his Mum, plus his Aunt.
Minus his Dad.
I could tell that I couldn't afford anything there by the way I couldn't pronounce anything on the menu.

And through the fact that everything on the menu was in italics and ended with vowel.

In the end I just ordered the only thing I could pronounce.

Haha, I wanted to say that the food wasn't that great, but maybe I'm just not refined enough.

Or something along those lines.


It was really funny cause we were in some Italian restaurant and the atmosphere was like, y'know, Italian.
Then electronic dance music started playing.


Like I said:

Awkward.

No comments:

Post a Comment