Sunday, November 8, 2009

The Snail Homicide and Ashley's McNuggets.

I killed a snail 2 days ago.
It wasn't my fault!
I blame the darkness!
It sort of went
Squirack. (That's a mix of Squish and Crack)
Sorry snail!

Oh, and let that be a lesson to all who dare cross my path!

Went to the RGS choir concert thingy today.
I think it was awesome, I think.
I really can't tell.
I was sorta waiting for Ivan to clap before I started clapping.
It was then that I realised that it's really obvious when you see a guy cross dress, but it really takes you a while to figure out when a girl is.

Haha, Ivan said "That sucked!" really loudly after one of the performances.
Hehe, if Ashley were there...

We went to WCP after that.
To accompany Ashley, of course (with the M&Ms bottle thingy).
It had nothing to do with the forbidden Mac's there that no one was allowed to eat at X-country.

Everything tasted so much better when you weren't allowed to eat it.

Then I walked home with Ashley's smuggled McNuggets in my bag.

After I came home, my Mum asked me about the performances.
Mum: "Were you really there to listen to the choir? Or to look at the girls?"
Jaime: "Oh puh-lease! They didn't look that great anyways. It's called music appreciation."
Mum: "I'd only believe that coming from you."

Fine la! Only coming from me.
I really don't know whether to take that as a compliment or an insult.

Yeah, that's pretty much it.
I'm getting really good at this summary thing.
Too bad I don't do comprehensions anymore.

"No, no, no, no, no, no. I beg to differ."
Hehe. Epic.

No comments:

Post a Comment