I Guess I've just been too lazy to type anything.
Well, LAB today was really funny.
Taught by the Man of Many Watches(MMW) of course.
So we were going through "The Man in the Bowler Hat" today.
It's really awesome.
So the stanza was something like,

"I am the rails on which the moment passes,
The megaphone for many words and voices:I am the graph diagram,
Composite face. "
The conversation went something like this:
MMW: "...I am the graph diagram, Composite face."
Jerry: "That's damn sad."
*Class laughs*
Then he goes on to explain the last stanza.
MMW: "Why does he make the last verse rhyme?"
Jaime: "Oh! Is it to emphasize the point that the man in the bowler hat...blah, blah, blah."
MMW: "Uhh..."
Victor: "Oh! Oh! Oh! It's to emphasize the part about the wave worn pebbles!"
MMW: "Correct!"
Jaime: "Darn."
MMW: "So the writer rhymes in the last stanza to emphasize the part about the wave

worn pebbles. Furthermore, the rest of the poem also shows this point, each having its own unique trait but at the last stanza, the words all rhyme and blend in, just
like a wave-worn pebble."
Jerry: "That's still damn sad"
Yeah.
Well, I also left my file in school today.
The thing is that it contain some important documents I'm supposed to put into excel.
Jonno's gonna kill me.
Oh well, first assignment as a Nav: Fail.
Haha.
Or should I say "Naw".
No comments:
Post a Comment