Saturday, July 4, 2009

Stupid Bloo

Well, it was Youth day today.
The casual wear thing was really weird.
Especially when all the teachers wear their casual clothing.

So it was my recess (one of my lousy 20 minute breaks) and I decided to eat Mee Pok.
Then I decided to get a drink, but some retard in a blue polo t-shirt was stopping me from getting to my $1 peach tea!
Argh!
So then I hear a very pheemiliar voice.
For those of you who don't understand my intellectual lingo, yes, it was 'Whatonearth!?' Man.

Then blue polo boy turns around.
Whoops, I meant awesome dude in a stunning blue outfit turned around.
Yeah, it was a certain doctor who seems to be very interested in blue things.
I mean, come on, please don't tell me he wore a blue shirt on purpose!

I don't know why, but my posts are getting really boring and lethargic and stuff.
Oh well.










That should fix it.

Oh yeah, here's an awesome video from Jimmy Kimmel.
It helps if you know the Black Eyed Peas.

No comments:

Post a Comment