There is just something about tearing apart something that still looks alive that totally creeps me out.
Then, you have to start ripping out its flesh.
Once you get to the head, you get a nice view of its brain, and brain juice.
Well, I had to eat a lobster today.

My mum bought them from some place far, far away.
You've got to understand that it's not the taste that puts me off, it's the dismembering and disembowelling.
I was completely freaked out.
And sort of angry with her.
You see, she knows that I really don't like sea food.
Then she goes off and buys it and gets all angry with me when I don't like it.
Well, I do admit that I acted childish and disrespectful.
Sorry for that.
The conversation went something like this:
(Mother looks at expression on son's face)
Mother: What? You eating poison?
Son: Yeah.
No comments:
Post a Comment