Well, my blogger crashed so you can't blame me for not posting!
The text box for posting kinda disappeared.
Like, whoosh.
Gone.
So now I'm forced to use this flock thing to post.
The formatting's kinda different from the usual, so my posts may be messed up.
Oh, I also have no idea how to get pictures on here so don't except anything nice and colourul around here.
I don't know why, but I feel so blur in trans.
Like, I'm not doing my job.
Or know anything that I should know.
Like some outsider *ahem* Victor.
Anyways, last week we had to fill up some form during PC to state out achievements outside of school.
It was then I realised I don't have any.
I guess it's quite sad.
Lawrence: "You mean you don't do anything outside of school?"
Me: "Uhh, I design?"
Lawrence: "Oh. Ok. For what?"
Me: "For school. Darn."
I met Mark Lim at the bus stop today.
Just got back from HTA.
Well, I guess he's pretty funny.
Jaime: (sits down next to Mark at bus stop)
Mark: "Hi"
Jaime: "Oh, hi"
Mark: "BOO!"
Jaime: "Uhh..."
Mark: "I scared you. Act scared!"
Jaime: "Oh, uhh...nah."
Sorry Mark!
I guess I was either too tired or too fascinated by the fact that he sounds exactly like Shaun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment