Wailo (Hello)
I've decided to do a short post beofre my tuition starts.
As you could probably guess from the title, it's about my birthday.
Ivan, if you can guess the artist of the title (its a song), without searching the net (or using any other of your sneaky tricks), I'll give you $2.
Yeah.
So, we went bowling!
At Raffles Town Club (or soon to be Drong's Town Club)!
Well, the lanes weren't very good; just as emo-member-kid had predicted.
Here's a picture:
Mind you, we hadn't even bowled yet!
I told Jowll to pose next to them and smile but he was too emo.
It wouldn't let me get a strike either!
But I think it made it all the more memorable-ly fun!
Don't worry Ivan, you didn't miss much! (I'm not being sarcastic, really!)
So after bowling 3 games, we went to the arcade where I owned Jeremy (Gordon Wong) at Virtua On!
Here's a video of me winning (for 1 second) and Jem racing! (Sounds like a name of a new racing game)
Yeah, he didn't insert any coins.
So yeah.
After that was cake cutting at my house!
That's Ashley's hand there blocking my face. (Spoiler!)
And here's the "formal" picture:
Yeah, so that's about it.
Got to go now.
Tuition.
Grr.
No comments:
Post a Comment