Monday, June 15, 2009

How well do you know Koh Jaime?

Helloxrrczz (Haha. I'm annoying Ivan.)
If you're wondering why I have such a weird title, it's cause for some reason a box came out suggesting that.

Yeah.
So, I've decided to do a post about that.

Five things you didn't know about Koh Jaime:
1. I can't think of five things that you don't know about him.
2. I think my voice sounds weird.
3. My favourite guitar pick is a Dunlop Tortex The Wedge pick. 0.60 mm thickness.
4. My fringe can't go past my eyebrows, no matter how long they are.
5. My stand on my religion is complicated. (Ask Jowl. Heh.)

In other news:
We had an EXCO meeting today.
They planned a suprise birthday party for me.
Luckily for them, I came late.

So I left my house after playing Street Fighter.
My brother's pretty good for some reason.
I was in denial, so I kept on asking for rematches.
The final score was 6-0.
To him.











Hadouken!

So, after the Burger King incident (I'm gonna call it that from now on), we watched a movie.
Land of the Lost to be exact.
















But before that!
We had dinner!
At Yoshinoya!
Molecular Man!
















Yummy Rice Bowls!
Yeah.
Here's a picture and a video!




Yeah.

So thanks guys, for the awesome celebration.

Good luck with the lighter Ivan!
I'll send you the proposals Jem!
Don't be emo Joel!

No comments:

Post a Comment