Yeah, I know I haven't posted in a while (sorry Ashley!)
Well, the camp is over!
It was tiring but it was awesome so that kinda made up for the tired-ness.
Actually towards the end of the second day and the start of the first day we (the awesome EXCO) started getting kinda tired.
I could sense that Jem was kinda cheesed off with us for being so...sluggish(?)
Yeah.
The cold shower really got me high again.
Makes me wonder whether I should be having cold showers everyday.
Oh, night games was awesome(I really need a new adjective) too.
And thanks for the present Jem!
Yeah, I know there aren't any pictures but I didn't bring my camera!
Boo.
Whoosh!
Well, I know it's kinda late (like, 3 days late) but I'm gonna blog about Ivan's Birthday!
I actually have pictures for this one so rejoice!
We met at Burger King at Wheelock where I gave Ivan potatoes for his birthday present.
Haha, walking through Orchard Road carrying potatoes. Wooh!
This is Ivan and his beloved potatoes.
Well, I gave him the second part of his present later on so the potatoes didn't die in vain!
The party at Ivan's lodge was just crazy. There really isn't any other way to describe it.
This is Jem after he stole Ivan's glasses.
Yeah. I'm not even gonna bother uploading Benedict and that stuffed dog.
But I will upload a video!
No idea why it's kinda soft in the video but trust me, it was A LOT louder.
Look out for the word "Navkaran" from Ivan.
Well, there are more pictures of Ivan playing with cups and stuff, but I'm not gonna bother.
Boom Boom Boom.
No comments:
Post a Comment