Hello General Public (yeah, I got a thesaurus.)
I have gotta stop visiting my blog. It's now 7th on my top 10 most visited websites and it's really weird to have your blog as one of your most visited websites.
Talk about ego.
Yes, so back to the point of my post (if there ever was a point).
So I was crossing the road from my tuition centre to have lunch.
Go Boneless Hainanese Chicken Rice! (The chicken's boneless, not the Hainanese.)
I was standing at the traffic light.
You know the ones with the cool giant-metal-button-thingy-that-makes-the-redguy-go-away-button?

Yeah- I thought so.
There was an old man there before I was. It was sunny so I really couldn't see whether he had pressed the button.
I was in a dilemna.
If I went over to press the button, it'll be like saying to him that I thought he wasn't smart enough to press the button.
But if I didn't then I would never get my awesome Boneless Hainanese Chicken Rice!
Eventually someone across the road pressed the cool giant-metal-button-thingy-that-makes-the-redguy-go-away-button.
And I finally got my Boneless Hainanese Chicken Rice.

Yeahh.
No comments:
Post a Comment