Tuesday, June 30, 2009

This is me afraid

Before I start this post, I would like to wager yet another bet with Ivan.
So, it's the usual, guess the title of the song and the artist (the title of this post is just one line of from the song).
No sneaky tricks! (or any other of those weird things you and your baby lions do).

Yeah, back to my post.

My Dad just came back and got me giant box of Hello Pandas. It's huge!
Jer would be sooo jealous if he actually read my blog. Haha.
The picture of it is next to my guitar for scale.

I really wonder who comes up with those panda designs.
Imagine if they all came alive in the middle of the night as little panda soldiers.
Yeah, I'd be screwed.

But of course, that would never happen! (I plan to eat them all before they get to me)

No comments:

Post a Comment