Thursday, June 25, 2009

Blue Muffins at Centerpoint

Hello cats (I'm REALLY running out of synonyms)
Yesh, I'm running out of synonyms and stuff so expect something different in my next posts.
I'm also getting bored of this "Hello" thing so yeah.

You're probably wondering "what's with your title?" right now (except for Ashley, you probably gave up trying a loooong time ago. Haha.)
Well, there actually isn't really anything to it.
Yeah, it was just plain random.

Nah, just joking. (I can hear Ashley sighing already.)
"There is a meaning to everything I say!" (Most of it, I think.)
I know I just quoted myself.
I'll explain the blue muffin (actually the muffin was kinda green) thingy later.

So today was collect homework from locker day!
I met Ivan at the round about after getting my books.
Hi Ivan!

Yeah, then I went to the dentist to get shiny teeth!
After the shiny teeth I had lunch at the Coffee Bean (& Tea Leaf) (the one at Orchard Central)
but who actually says that?
("that" refering to "Tea Leaf")
I should probably get one of those "No Studying" signs eh?

Yes! So then I went to Centerpoint to run some errands for my Mum
It's so weird and discriminating (and humiliating) how they put the Marks & Spencer store at the end of the women's lingerie section.

Then I saw this kid in a blue polo tee.
He had this green muffin from breadtalk and he was walking around Marks & Spencer with his domestic helper.
He had this weird way of talking.
It was sort of a 'crotchet, quaver, quaver' beat.
And on an irritating crescendo.
Why irritating? You might ask.
Well, you see, his vocabulary consisted of one word: "Yum".

Yeah. Imagine that.
"Yum, Yum, Yum, Yum, Yum, YUM!"
Argh!
All this while his domestic helper was getting his muffin open for him.
Therefore, I decided to call him the "Irritating Blue Muffin Boy".

Yeah, that's reasonable.

No comments:

Post a Comment